Saturday, July 14, 2007
School is hell and i've been so stresssed up for the past 3 weeks and even more so for the past 3 days. Lesson plans, powerpoint slides, practicum file and more and more reports and reflections to do. Whoever who is thinking of taking the teacher career, think twice. But the irony of it all is even though i complain about the stress, i somehow love it. I think i just need to get use to it!
Talked to esther for a whole good 1.5 hours yst and its been so heartwarming to know that she and ah neh is going on so fine and her school and ct is really nice. I really envy her now, hais and it top it off the boyfriend is in the army. I was so afraid he would tio ninja company but thank God he's in Whisky which i heard is a super slack and welfare company. lovelove*
I've been meeting my dearie almost everyday, disturbing him almost everytime, eating dinner together, doing stupid stuffs and scolding each other always but now its all gone. Freedom gone, no more frequent meetings and even when he calls, it's only 5-10 mins. I HATE ARMY. Like what rachel said, army takes the boyfriends away.
I know many would say and have said, ' aiyoh army only!' but you would never understand, never understand how i feel. so just shut up. What makes my heart aches even more is this, yst daniel text me and told me this
daniel: 'mich, try to cheer shawn up, think he's pretty sad.'
mich:"really meh? he sounded ok wats"
so i went to ask dear dear and he said he damn sian. Gawd!
this is what he text me at night
shawn: "baby.. i really miss my life and i really miss you..haha.i love you so much.. 2 weeks not seeing you hurts my heart. praying to God to speed up the time. I will call you tommorrow.i love you so much baby."
HUGE SIGH.
1 more week left teaching in barker and then it'll be nie orientation and camps. I'll start need to prepare and plan for shawn's bday party on 28th july even though his real bday is on 30th which would be spend in army, how sad. I was thinking if i could make a surprise visit to tekong adn surprise him on the 30th. is that possible anyone knows? SIGH.
I need ideas for presents and plans too, if anyone knows of any, text me!
stress
boyfriend gone
For now, i'm a sad girl.
heh.
WHeee! shawn jus called me! WOHOOO! ok, i'm being spastic.
i'm outta here!
;
4:50:00 PM
***